Global FM website privacy statement
What personal information do we collect from the people the Global FM blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, , sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit our website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your Ability to Opt-out / Opt-in
However, it is Global FM’s intention to give individuals as much control as is reasonably possible over how their personal data is processed by Global FM, Accordingly, several of the purposes described above (such as the use of your personal data for sending you information which Global FM believe may be of interest to you) are entirely voluntary and such communications will often only be sent to you if you have opted in to receive them. In any event, you may at any time opt-out of receiving any such communications by either contacting Global FM, ticking an opt-out box (where relevant and applicable) or by following the opt-out procedures described in the relevant communication.
Global FM takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data you disclose to Global FM remains in a secure environment. However Global FM cannot and does not guarantee that your personal data will be free from unauthorised interception or access and except in cases of fraud by Global FM, Global FM shall not be liable to you for any losses caused by any such unauthorised interception or access.
Links to other Websites
Global FM’s web site may contain links to other sites not controlled or monitored by Global FM. These sites may independently send you cookies and collect data and information. Global FM is not responsible for and does not accept any liability for their actions or the content of their sites.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at Global FM
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[Global FM c/o BIFM, No One Building, The Causeway, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire UK CM23 2ER]