Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this Global FM Website (‘globalfm.org’) is provided by Global FM subject to the following terms:
1. By using globalfm.org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of globalfm.org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use globalfm.org.
2. Global FM may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Global FM. Your continued use of globalfm.org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, makeavailable to the public, or otherwise use globalfm.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any globalfm.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of globalfm.org content requires the prior written permission of the Global FM.
4. You agree to use globalfm.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of globalfm.org. Prohibited behaviour includes without limitation harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within globalfm.orgbifm.org.uk. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7. globalfm.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Global FM, its products and services or to third party products and services, is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. All representations and warranties made (whether express or implied by law) are excluded to the extent permitted by law, including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or the use of reasonable care and skill, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. Global FM does not warrant that your use of any intellectual property posted on the globalfm.org will not infringe any third party property rights.
9. Global FM does not exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or wilful default or otherwise insofar as any exclusion or limitation of the liability is prohibited or unenforceable by law, and all other provisions of these terms and conditions shall be subject to this paragraph 9.
10. Under no circumstances will the Global FM be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data, disaster recovery costs and administrative costs; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of or the inability to use globalfm.orgregardless of the form of action.
11. Global FM does not warrant that functions contained in bifm.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any downloads will be free of viruses. Global FM does not warrant that defects in the website will be corrected, or that globalfm.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
12. Global FM makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of any content which is posted on bifm.org.uk or otherwise. Intellectual Property
13. The names, images and logos identifying Global FM or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Global FM and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Global FM or any other third party. Contributions to globalfm.org
14.1 Where you submit any contribution to globalfm.org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Global FM a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable license to use your contribution on globalfm.org or in any other manner as Global FM considers appropriate. Global FMmay remove your contribution at any time without notice to you.
14.2 Further to paragraph 9, You warrant that your contribution;
14.2.1 is your own original work and/or that you have the right to make it available to GlobalFM for all the purposes specified above; and
14.2.2 is not unlawful, including without limitation defamatory, blasphemous or obscene; and
14.2.3 does not infringe any third party privacy, intellectual property, contractual or other proprietary right.
14.3 You indemnify Global FM against all losses, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Global FM as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
14.4 You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on bifm.org.uk and the purposes specified above.
16. Use of RSS Feeds
16.2 All intellectual property rights and other rights in the material made available by the RSS feed belong to Global FM or its licensors.
16.3 You must incorporate an attribution to Global FM in any Global FM feed or Global FM Global FM content on website, intranet or other services. The attribution text should read “News from Global FM”. You may not use any Global FM logo in connection with the feed.
16.4 You may not, directly or indirectly, charge users for accessing the Global FM content or otherwise commercialise such content, nor attempt to re-sell the Global FM content in any way.
16.5 You must create a functional link back to the full Global FM content summarised in the RSS feed.
16.6 You may not download the Global FM content or extracts from it in a systemic manner so as to create a database in electronic or structured manual form.
16.7 The Global FM makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy of any of the material in the RSS feed, and to the extent permitted by law, the Global FM BIFM accepts no liability for any of the material which has been summarised in the RSS feed. General
17. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on bifm.org.uk then the latter shall prevail.
18. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Global FM and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation, warranty or other provision in relation to these matters.
20. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.